Do you want to maximize your dive times? (Of course.)
Do you want to get the most out of your dive computer? (Naturally.)
Then the PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty course is for you. In this course,
you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting
you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a
shallower depth. That's the way you really dive, after all. You'll
learn to use the multilevel electronic eRDP-ML or PADI's Wheel version of the RDP for planning multilevel
dives; both are great companions for your dive computer (as well as a way
to make multilevel dives if you forget to bring your computer).
Watch the PADI video about this course (in a new window)
|The Wheel RDP|
In November 2008, PADI discontinued its Wheel RDP. But we still have a limited number in stock!
What's so special about the Wheel?
- It works without batteries.
- It's 100% waterproof (not just splash-proof).
- It will last for decades.
- Its analog interface is extremely informative.
- It's the fastest way to plan multilevel dives.
Order one before they're gone forever!
- Quality: Brand new (never used).
- Includes: The Wheel, Data Carrier slate, Instructions & Study Guide, vinyl case.
- Versions: Imperial or Metric units.
- Price: $48 plus shipping.
- Tech support: Contact us anytime for help on how to use the Wheel.
We'll even do video conferencing (via Skype) to show you how to use it!
Number of dives: 2 dives over 1 day
What you get: The Wheel RDP
or the electronic eRDP-ML, Advanced
Log Book pages
What you need to bring: Standard dive
Sign up now: See the schedule
for upcoming dates and times for this course.
If you don't see this class currently scheduled,
please contact us to
arrange a course for you.
We are currently teaching in Missoula, Montana and throughout Western Montana. We can
also travel to your location.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with our class,
let us know prior to receiving your certification, and we will refund your tuition.